Apart from the key battery breakthroughs, our unique motor control system enables China Dynamics to produce EVs suitable for any road conditions. Our motor control system significantly increases the flexibility of adjusting between vehicles’ speed and gradeability. The technology will be essential for cities with hilly terrain, such as Hong Kong and Chong Qing. We are now focusing on producing eBus for Hong Kong and Mainland China market.
• Body dimension (length × width × height ): 12m × 2.5m × 3.1m
• Passenger capacity: 69 ( 1 driver + 35 seating capacity + 33 standees capacity)
• Weight: 12000kg
• The maximum speed: 80km/h
• Endurance power: ＞300km
• Motor type: air cooled permanent magnet synchronous motor
• Battery type: Polymer li-ion battery
• Direct drive system control
• Lightweight materials using aluminum alloys
• Remote network diagnosis system
• High performance polymer li-ion battery
We have been appointed as the sole winner for the bid to "Hong Kong Brand" eBus project under the Hong Kong Productivity Council. The Hong Kong win helps China Dynamics to successfully gain a first-mover advantage in entering the Hong Kong eBus market. Meanwhile, we have projects already developing in Mainland China, namely Beijing and Chongqing. The favourable government policy in Mainland will also support China Dynamics’ expansion. In Hong Kong, approximately 700 buses need to be replaced annually while the number for Beijing is 6,000.